Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Adios 2015 !

Well, this was the year with the fewest  postings ever since I started to blog in 2005. Ha !
I am not going to analyse what made me stay away from writing in spite of the fact that it had been a wonderful year. The long commute to and from work might be one reason, getting busier in both my personal and professional lives might be another. But man, what a wonderful year this was !

My daughter, Ananya was born in August and brought us so much joy. Her beautiful smile lights up even the cloudiest of days. A long three-week vacation to India was relaxing and rejuvenating. My son is growing up fast and learning new things and asking even more questions. We all had a lot of wonderful time together as family. I am thankful for the great times and hoping for more.

Read a bunch of great books this year, left some half way when interest waned while couldn't get enough of some authors. Here are some of the books that gave me good company and plenty of food for thought in 2015:




















A wonderful year it has been and I am thankful for all the blessings that came my way. I am also  thankful for all the bitter lessons that taught me something. I have lived another year and thereby stepped a year closer to the final whistle. I am more aware than ever of the fact that life is short and fleeting.  The "book of yesterdays" has added more pages but THIS moment, this inevitable, very moment is all that I have. 

Carpe Diem !!

No comments:

Post a Comment