Wednesday, December 2, 2009

A bite of Apple


I took advantage of the Thanksgiving deals and bought an iPhone 3GS. I don't think I have ever been so mesmerized by a gadget in my whole life. Ever since it arrived at my doorstep the day before yesterday, I have been glued to it. Tweaking it, Scouring iTunes store for Apps, checking out the different features and at times simply staring at it and wondering at the beauty and simplicity of its design. This is truly a revolutionary product.

Certain features that would have made me happier are :
1. The ability to multi task - Wish I could open a few safari browsers at the same time while working on an App or two.
2. Longer battery life - My Nokia would survive a trip to Mars and back.
3. Better Voice Dialling - one that understands Indian names pronounced the Indian way ! :-) Yeah, wishful thinking !!

No comments:

Post a Comment