Saturday, October 1, 2011

A nightmarish "Microeconomics' exam

Copying my Facebook status text from yesterday:

Came back home after a nightmarish "Microeconomics' exam. NEVER EVER faced an exam like this in my life where practical applications of fundamental concepts have been tested like today. After telling what stakes a wine maker and his laborers had in a negotiation, plotting indifference curves of students choosing between eating omlettes and fish in our school canteen, and after reasoning why and how much the residents of two towns separated by an impassable mountain would pay to watch movies, I even had to explain to the Professor how I felt about the exam that I have just written in terms of my "utility" and "marginal rates of returns" of studying the subject. Yeah, the last one was a question that carried 10 marks. Phew !!

No comments:

Post a Comment